Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Terrible almost-two's!!

Well, I guess I wouldn't call them terrible. I guess I'm just tired of cleaning up after my daughter! :) I had just gotten back from the movies, and was talking to Trevor. Emily was out of my sight for all of two minutes!! I noticed she was quiet and went to check on her. This is what I found.


She had pushed a chair to the counter, climbed on top, and was scooping and flinging the dirt everywhere. It was all over the floor and counter, and half the pot of dirt was in my sink! Thankfully the dishes were done! So, I put her in time out and started cleaning up. She was so sad to be in timeout!

So I cleaned up the kitchen, and then looked over to see what the kids were doing. This is what Emily was doing...


She had taken off her diaper, peed on the floor, and was putting her pants back on backwards, without a diaper. I couldn't help laughing at this one! I cleaned up the pee and then tried to run after her to put a diaper on. She ran away, with her little butt crack hanging out, giggling the whole way. It was absolutely hilarious!! Now I know this doesn't compare to what others have had to deal with, especially you Naomi, but this is trying for me!! Jonathan went through this stage, but definitely not as bad!!!! She gets into EVERYTHING!!! Oh the joys of having children!!

5 comments:

heather b. said...

That's too funny!! I shouldn't laugh because Maggie does some pretty awful things sometimes. She way worse than Ian ever was. Ian was/is such a good boy and Maggie well....she is giving us a run for our money!!

Naomi said...

I love it! I just laughed as I read. . . oh, these sweet and innocent little girls! e. is just a doll! The pants on backwards is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

OH my heck. Too funny!

Lindeyjepson said...

you told me about it, but the pictures are even funnier

Jessica said...

Those pics are hilarious. I loved it. Maybe girls are just worse than boys? Carson takes it all off but doesn't put it back on. At least she is trying to be modest.