Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Tribute


My grandpa, E. Dwain Buchanan, passed away exactly ten years ago, April 9, 1998. He was an extraordinary man, and an even greater grandpa. I have wonderful memories of him being very loving and caring. I always felt so special when I was around him. He was very mild tempered, and I don't ever remember him getting angry. He was such a sweet man, and I regret not getting to know him better when he was alive. I am so thankful to him for his Christlike example. I love you grandpa!

4 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

Ah Jewel. Your awesome to put this up. Fabulous!

jenniferandashlin said...

Dude - stop making me cry!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have memories of family like that? Thanks for sharing!

Barbara M. said...

Made me cry, too. I miss him so much. He also always made me feel like I was worth a million bucks. I will be glad to see him in the next life. Thanks bug. Love you!