Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A BOUNCING GOOD TIME!!!

Trevor and I went with Jacki and her kids to the bounce house today and had an awesome time!!! Trevor had never been, and after today he definitely wants to go back! Jonathan loves this bounce house because it has two basketball hoops, and that's pretty much what he does most of the time. He loved having his daddy and cousins there. Here are a couple pics!

This is Joe and Kyle's version of 'Titanic':)

Jonathan and his cousin Joseph


I LOVE this picture! I hope Trevor can still have kids!!:) So hilarious!!!!

Trevor had a great time!

3 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

Wow, that picture of Trevor getting hit is hilarious. Not that I am for violence, but it's funny! Love ya hun.

heather b. said...

Looks like you had a "Bouncing" Good Time!!

Naomi said...

Jonathan is such a doll! Poor Trevor- our kids have gotten Peter a couple times too, and I just have to laugh :)