Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My kids are growing up!!


I was just looking through my pictures from last month, and couldn't resist putting these up. I just love my kids, and I can't believe how big they are getting. Emily is almost walking like a pro now, although she has the bruises on her tush to prove she's not a pro yet. She turns one in two weeks, and I just can't believe it. And Jonathan will turn three in a couple months......it's just too weird. I have to start thinking about preschool and enrolling him in sports. My babies are growing up!!




4 comments:

jenniferandashlin said...

I want to BITE them!!!

heather b. said...

Oh so cute!!! Time flies......I can't believe Emily is going to be one!

Naomi said...

So darling! Emily looks just like you- they are so blessed to have you as their mama. :)

bobatharoo said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love to see the pictures of your little family.