Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag

I was tagged by Jacki

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached

B: BEST FRIEND

Trevor

C: CAKE OR PIE?
Cake for sure!!

D: DAY OF CHOICE
Any day I have off with my family

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS
family and friends

F: FAVORITE COLORS
Blue

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
Gummy bears

H: HOMETOWN
I was born in Englewood, Colorado, but Sacramento is my hometown

I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE
A huge bowl of ice cream or getting a pedicure

J: JANUARY OR JULY?
July

K: KIDS?
Yep. Jonathan-almost three, and Emily-almost one

L: LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT…
My Family

M: MARRIAGE DATE?
February 8, 2003

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS
1 brother & 4 sisters

O: ORANGES OR APPLES?
Apples as long as they're not mushy

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS
the dark, spiders, snakes, creepy people, the list could go on...

Q: QUOTE
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. -Maya Angelou

R: REASONS TO SMILE
Because I have awesome family and friends that love me.

S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
Wonder Woman, duh. Women are always better:)

T: TAG 4 PEOPLE
Jen, Naomi, Cathy, and that's all the friends I have!!!!! :)

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME
I like to pick my kids noses. So gross but true!!!

V: VEGETABLE
carrots

W: WORST HABIT
not doing the dishes....(I HATE doing the dishes!!!!!)

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND?
Ultrasound I guess

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
I don't have just one....pizza, chinese, ice cream, green salad with lots of toppings, brownies

Z: ZODIAC SIGN
Libra

3 comments:

heather b. said...

Glad to see that you made a blog!!!! Oh...the reason why Maggie was posted on Jen's blog as her cutest niece is because I posted that blog to show her how to post entries and how to put pictures on it.

I think Emily is very cute. I hope that it didn't offend you.

Hope to see you guys soon and to read about what you blog!!!!!

Love Ya!!

Juli said...

You're so funny! I was just kidding about that! I was just trying to give her a hard time!!! I think Maggie is adorable too!!! And no, I wasn't offended!! Talk to you soon!!

Naomi said...

Love it. . . I sure miss you. Do you really pick your kids noses?- Okay- it is part of a mama's job I know :) Thanks for the tag.