Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jonathan is FIVE!!!!

On June 30th Jonathan turned 5 years old! We've decided to only do a big party every other year, so we told Jona that he could pick one friend to take to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. He picked his friend Nathan from church, and they had a great time! Nathan gave Jonathan a nerf gun that Jona LOVED!!

That evening we had a family party. Jonathan loves Super Mario Bro. so I thought I'd try to make my own Mario Bros. cake. As usual, it didn't turn out exactly like I'd expected, but I was pretty proud of myself! We had such a great time having all the family over for cake and ice cream (and of course the night couldn't be complete without playing some computer with the cousins!!)






Jonathan, we love you so much! You are such a sweet, loving boy. I love that you are such a good big brother to your two little sisters! You are so willing to share with Emily, and I love that you always want to hold Allie. You are such a good friend to everyone you meet. I love waking up in the morning to see your smiling face! You are such a happy kid!! Thank you for being such a good example to your sisters. I love you my Jona boy!!!!!