Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Pictures....finally!!!

I must admit that I'm not the best when it comes to having pictures taken. I love taking pictures of my own kids, but for some reason the thought of taking professional pictures freaks me out. I dread the stress of picking out the perfect outfits, making sure everyone's hair is perfect, picking a time when all the kids will be happy.....ughh, it's all just too much for me. But, I'm so glad I finally got family pictures taken. Trevor and I have been married 7 years, and we don't have one professional picture of our family......until now!! :)

We had these taken the middle of April. Isn't it such a great picture?!!! I love how it captures Jonathan and Emily's personality! So perfect!

My three sweet kids!! Emily was so excited to wear a matching outfit with Allie!

I love the cheesy grin on this one. So cute! I tried to have Jonathan take off his shoes for the picture, but he loves those sandals for some reason!

My sweet little Emmers! She was a bit shy, but once the photographer gave her the flower and butterfly, she was fine!

Allie was 2 weeks old for these pics. I had an adorable outfit for her single photo, but I couldn't resist the naked baby pic (naked + the diaper of course! I don't even try the diaper free pics anymore, cause my kid would undoubtedly poop....!!). Doesn't she look so sweet?? I'm loving the huge flower! You'd think she was fast asleep for this pic, but the whole time I kept shoving a binky in to calm her down, then I'd pull it out and the photographer would snap a couple shots before she started to cry again. It was a bit stressful, but I'm so glad I got them taken! My goal is to have them taken now at least once a year!!

1 comment:

gnomeswife77 said...

Good Job Jules! I love these family pics.