Sunday, September 12, 2010

Emily is THREE!!!


On April 19th, Emily turned three!! I can't believe she's getting so big! We had a small family party for her on her birthday. She loves barbies and princesses! Her favorite princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so I thought I'd get creative and make her a princess cake. It didn't turn out exactly like I'd planned, but she loved it, and that's all that matters! :)



Emily got a new scooter, and Uncle Tony was nice enough to help her put it together. She loves that scooter!!

This is what happened to Belle after she escaped the cake!! Safety first man, Safety first!!!!!

We sure love you Emily!! You are such a fun little girl! I love that you love to dance!! It doesn't matter the type of music, you bust a groove, and I love it! You're such a happy girl! You have the cutest dimple, and love to show it off with your super cheesy grins! They make mommy smile!! I think it's adorable that skittles to you are 'spadiddles'! I love that you're such a big helper! You love to help me empty the dishwasher and make dinner, and you run to get baby Allie a diaper without me even asking. You are such a good big sister to Allie, and you love your big brother Jona. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent you into my home. I could not imagine going a day without your sweet little spirit in my life! I love you Emily!!

1 comment:

gnomeswife77 said...

Awww.... I love Emmy too!