Monday, August 4, 2008

Dress up and cookies!

I found a couple costumes at a garage sale a while ago, and we sure had a fun time trying them on! Jonathan tried on the cat, but didn't like it and refused to try on anything else. But Emily really enjoyed putting on the different costumes!



After dress up we decided to make cookies. I've never let Jonathan make them by himself, so he was super excited. Aside from the finger licking, he did a great job with only a little help from me! Emily wasn't very happy that she couldn't help, but she enjoyed the cookies once they were done!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey my sista, you are an amazing mother. Your kids are adorable. I have anew blog you should check it out. memmottupdate.blogspot.com

Naomi said...

Yummy! I can't believe how grown up Jonathan is! So cute!

melissabastow said...

I LOVE the Superman costume - - the muscles in it are the best.

Naomi said...

Moving? Good luck! I know how stressful that can be! Where to?Once you are settled we will plan a time to get together for sure!
:)

The Petersen 5 said...

Hey Juli. Your kids are so cute! You guys did good! Somebody told me that you lost weight, congrats and way to go!!! I wish I could have done the weight watcher thing with you, but I wasn't sure if I could and now after 14 pounds I am stuck!!! Oh well. Love your blog! Keep in touch!