Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween....a little late

So I know it's been two weeks since Halloween, but we've been a tad busy and I'm just now getting around to it! On a Friday night. I know, I'm such a party animal!
Jonathan wanted to be Franklin the turtle for halloween so I decided to have Emily be Franklin's friend skunk. They both looked super cute, but Emily's was the cutest! She got tons of candy! They would give her the candy, she'd sign 'thank you' and they'd say 'oh, she's so cute!! Here's some more!' I wish I would have gotten professional pictures taken. Oh well. This will have to do!


You couldn't tell what he was unless he tilted down! Kinda goofy, but oh well!


Isn't she adorable??


Trevor was a clown. A very scary clown!


All of the friends and family we went trick or treating with.


This is what Emily does when you tell her to say 'cheese'


Creepy.


Again....creepy. Except for Emily. She's cute!!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Emily is just adorable in that costume! And what a cute choice to be Franklin. It looks like you guys had a great time!

melissabastow said...

Yeah, the clown is a bit creepy... But your kids are cute!

bobatharoo said...

I think Halloween with kids is so fun. They get so excited with the festivities (at least mine do). Hopefully you guys had a fun time! Good to finally see a post...