Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random pictures!!

I am so behind on posting, so get ready for that last month of our lives!!

These pictures are just random pics that I thought were adorable! I couldn't resist sharing them!


I put Emily's hair in curlers for the first time, and I just thought she looked too cute! It brought back memories of my mom putting our hair in curlers on Saturday night so our hair would be curly for Sunday. Emily left them in for a good 5 minutes, and then pulled them out. So needless to say she didn't have curly hair, but she sure looked cute in the curlers!!


My kids playing peekaboo with me in the kitchen. Pardon Emily's crazy hair and nudity!! :)

2 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

She does look cute in curlers. Hope next time she leaves them in.

melissabastow said...

My sisters would sleep with curlers a lot back in the day. Lucky for me, I already had the curly hair so I never had to go through it. But I can't imagine that it's mega-comfy.

And crazy hair and nudity is what we're all about here! We're potty training our 3 year old, and went through a whole package of Transformer underwear today. So yeah....lot of nudity goin' on (and large amounts of urine clean-up....I hate potty training.)