Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Monkeyin' Around

Last week I decided to go through my kids closet and organize all the clothes they had grown out of. It brought back so many memories seeing all the clothes that Jonathan wore. I found his halloween costume that he wore when he was 4 months old. It was really big on him when he wore it, so I thought I'd try it on Emily. It fit her perfectly, and she looked adorable!!
This is Jonathan in October of 2006. Too cute! Can you tell they're siblings?!

Here are some more cute pictures of my youngest monkey!



4 comments:

heather b. said...

What cute little monkeys you have!!!

melissabastow said...

That is an awesome costume!!

So I commented on your blog yesterday, asking for your email address...and then I remembered (like 5 minutes later) that I DO have your email, because it was on your facebook thing. Duh? Yeah, I'm brilliant.

Anyway, very cute monkey children.

bobatharoo said...

I love looking through my kids baby clothes. It does bring back so many memories! Your kids are adorable, monkey costume or not!

gnomeswife77 said...

Oh, so cute! You can tell who is who though.