Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a fun weekend!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to have some of my family visit this last weekend. Jen and her daughter Ashlin came to visit, as well as my mom and step dad. Unfortunately, my mom and step dad had to leave early due to family illness, but we were so glad to be able to see them. We stayed up late every night playing games and just enjoyed being together. All the kids had such a fun time playing together. I sure wish they lived closer!!!!

Here are all the cousins together. Kyle(Jacki's), Jacob(Jacki's), Jonathan(mine), Emily(mine), Ashlin(Jen's), and Joseph(Jacki's). What fun!!

Jen and Kent cleaning Jacob's feet......again, what fun....:)

Jen taking a bite out of my hubby. I love this picture!

1 comment:

heather b. said...

Looks like you all had alot of fun!! Sorry we weren't there to have with all of you. We will becoming out your way on May29th until June 3rd or 4th. We are so excited to see all of you! Take Care